Five ways to get involved in our #KeepTalking campaign
26 May 2021
On Friday 21 May we launched our 2021 #KeepTalking campaign. We’re encouraging everyone in agriculture to stay connected, look out for each other and to open up if they’re struggling, with RSABI available to provide support. After a year of living through restrictions we think the #KeepTalking message is more important than ever.
Here are five ways you can take part in our #KeepTalking campaign:
- Get in touch with a friends, relatives or neighbours – whether it’s a phone call, text, Whatsapp message, Zoom call or a chat face to face if safe to do so. A quick call can make all the difference. And remember if someone is struggling RSABI is here to provide support.
- Look out for each other – if you’re worried about someone give RSABI a call to see how you can help them, and encourage them to give us a ring on 0300 111 4166.
- Share #KeepTalking messages on social media – we’ll be posting videos, blogs and information throughout the campaign, including how RSABI can support people. Please share using #KeepTalking to help spread the word.
- Post on your social media channels about why you think it’s so important to talk – it could be a short video or a photo and quote. Use the #KeepTalking hashtag and tag RSABI so we can share.
- Take part in #KeepTalking Week from 14 June – we’re asking people to make a special effort during the final week of the campaign to get in touch with someone you haven’t spoken to for a while.
If you’re struggling please don’t hesitate to call RSABI. Our helpline is open every day from 7am to 11pm and provides a confidential listening ear. Call 0300 111 4166.
You can help us provide support to people in the Scottish agricultural industry by joining our Supporter Scheme from just £2 a month. Over a year this could cover the cost of six helpline calls making a huge difference to someone in the agricultural community who is struggling.
Providing emotional, practical and financial support to individuals and their families across the agricultural sector including farming, crofting and growing.
The Rural Centre
West Mains of Ingliston
The helpline is available every day of the year from 7am to 11pm.