Ways to Give
Help us by making a donation
Whether you wish to support RSABI via a one off gift, or on a more on-going basis, your contribution is greatly appreciated and will go towards making life a little better for someone suffering hardship.
Join our Supporter Scheme
If you'd like to make a regular donation to RSABI why not join our Supporter Scheme? There are three levels:
- Individual – minimum £2 per month or £25 a year – covers the cost of six helpline calls, providing vital support to someone in the agricultural community.
- Business – minimum £150 a year – covers the average time a case officer needs to help a farmer who is unable to work after an accident or illness, making sure that the farm can continue and the family are not struggling.
- Corporate – minimum £500 a year – provides 10-12 counselling sessions for a farmer struggling with poor mental health helping them to move forward.
Visit our Supporter Scheme page to find out more.
Remember to Gift Aid your donation
If you are a UK tax-payer, and pay at least as much tax in any one year as you donate to charity, then through Gift Aid you can add value to your donation. For every £1.00 you donate, RSABI can claim 25p from H.M. Government.
Three easy ways to give:
- Donate online
Just click the donate button on our website to access the virginmoneygiving.com donation site. It provides a fast and effective way to give direct to RSABI. Just follow the instructions!
- Cheque/Switch/Credit Card donations
Please send all donations to: RSABI, West Mains of lngliston, Newbridge, Midlothian, EH28 8NZ. Please print and complete the appropriate section of the Donation Form and return it with your cheque or card details.
Alternatively, telephone the office to complete your donation over the phone. Please remember to gift aid your donation!
- Regular payments and direct debits
Give through your tax return
Give as you earn
Anyone can join Give as you Earn if their pay or pension is taxed through PAYE and their employer offers a scheme. Giving direct from your pay is tax free. You can visit the Give as you Earn website for more details.
Gifts of shares
Gifting shares is an extremely efficient and simple way of helping RSABI. Gifts of shares are exempt from tax and you can set the value of your gift against your income tax liability. For more information, please contact us.
Providing emotional, practical and financial support to individuals and their families across the agricultural sector including farming, crofting and growing.
The Rural Centre
West Mains of Ingliston
The helpline is open 24/7, 365 days a year.